You must have javascript enabled to use Searchub !

Yaesu

Yaesu

In 2007 Motorola announced its intention to purchase 80% of Vertex Standard and form a joint venture with Tokogiken, which would hold the other 20%. The joint venture was dissolved effective January 1, 2012. The Amateur Radio, Airband and Marine Radio business was transferred to the new company "Yaesu Musen".

  • 75Products
  • 36Followers
Yaesu FTA-230 Air Band Transceiver
By Yaesu
$240.00
2 Sellers
0 0
Yaesu CD-41 Desk Rapid Charger For VX-8DR & VX-8GR Series of
Yaesu CD-41 Desk Rapid Charger For VX-8DR & By Yaesu
$34.05
2 Sellers
0 0
Yaesu FT-2900R 75 Watt 2 Meter VHF Mobile Transceiver
By Yaesu
$150.00
2 Sellers
0 0
By Yaesu
SOLD OUT
0 0
Yaesu Original FBA-39 AA Battery Case  for VX-8R Series -
Yaesu Original FBA-39 AA Battery Case for By Yaesu
$39.25
2 Sellers
0 0
By Yaesu
SOLD OUT
0 0
Back to top About